The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn I_vote_lcapIdeas for Halloween/Autumn I_voting_barIdeas for Halloween/Autumn I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
Ideas for Halloween/Autumn I_vote_lcapIdeas for Halloween/Autumn I_voting_barIdeas for Halloween/Autumn I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

Ideas for Halloween/Autumn

Go down 
+3
xXdracoMalfoyXx
beamer91
Daisy_101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

Ideas for Halloween/Autumn Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 pm

I asked for a couple of ideas for Halloween the other night and received some really amazing suggestions. We want to hear more! Post your ideas for Halloween Npc quests and decorations here. Let's hear what you have to say!

~Daisy flower

Last edited by Daisy_101 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beamer91

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 pm

A quest with a priest preparing to rid the evil that is sure to spawn on Halloween.
maybe killing mobs and bringing flowers.

a house that u have to stay in and try to survive an onslought of zombies

a haunted house

a quest to catch ghost (endermen)

make it so the barkeep also has pumpkin pies
Back to top Go down
xXdracoMalfoyXx
xXdracoMalfoyXx

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:29 pm

pumpkins and cobwebs everywhere

maybe a quest in the nether??? delving into the land of the dead since on Halloween the lines separating the world of the living and the world of the dead blur.

also i really liked what we did last year with the story on the website. that was really cool. and i like the haunted castle idea

andwhat about a picture contest? halloween related builds in the wilderness?

Last edited by xXdracoMalfoyXx on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

PostSubject: Ideas for Halloween:D   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi! This is my first comment sooo... ERMAGERD! Ok so I have some ideas for Halloween. this is my favorite time of the year. I thought (this is kinda a childish thing but...) MAYBE WE CAN GO TRICK OR TREATING! At spawn. Like put up jack o lanterns and chests (I already did xD) and go trick or treating. Ooh! orrrrrr (please do this) Turn the castle temporarily into (drumroll) A HAUNTED CASTLE! These are some ideas i had :Dbyeeeee
Back to top Go down
beamer91

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Haunted trail
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:50 pm

ohhh good idea beamer a haunted tail through the forest? that would be cool
Back to top Go down
beamer91

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:33 am

how about a haunted train for factions
a whole faction can work on it then there is a vote
whatever faction wins gets something
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:43 am

Oooh what about turning the ships at the harbor into haunted ships and people would be all like affraid 
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 pm

ERMAGERD got another idea. Maybe have a quest with a ghost that is a lost soul, and we have to help it move on.
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:28 pm

OMG! Ok, can me and mickymaster1234 throw a big halloween party at the dancing lion tavern? PLease Daisy I think it will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Fishinriver

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:25 pm

What about releasing zombies all around spawn in the hundreds and we have to protect the npc's from becoming infected? We (more like you admins) build a Halloween island with npc's that have quests like treasure hunts into a haunted mansion and other places. I think a costume (skin) contest could be pretty cool too. So yea, spider 
Back to top Go down
Brad_M_Wool

Admin

Brad_M_Wool

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Twisted Evil I have a feeling this will be a quite scaretacular Halloween! spider spider spider spider pbj spider spider spider 
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:39 pm

OMG can't wait for Halloween! So excited! I'm changing my skin to a fire goddess. affraid spider 
Back to top Go down
person4949

person4949

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:58 am

I think that the person in the forest that has no current purpose, should be like an evil sorcerer, and you have to defeat her like a boss with lots of minions

Will edit if i come up with new ideas!

Person pig

edit: Ghost said something about prank wars between factions, so, maybe we could do something spooky in other faction homes. Of course, if the admins agree. Look here for more info! https://thekingdomoflatis.forumotion.com/t160-prank-wars#695
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Halloween/Autumn   Ideas for Halloween/Autumn Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Halloween/Autumn
Page 1 of 1