The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
Plugin Commands EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
Plugin Commands EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
Plugin Commands EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
Plugin Commands EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
Plugin Commands EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
Plugin Commands EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
Plugin Commands EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
Plugin Commands EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
Plugin Commands EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
Plugin Commands I_vote_lcapPlugin Commands I_voting_barPlugin Commands I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
Plugin Commands I_vote_lcapPlugin Commands I_voting_barPlugin Commands I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

Plugin Commands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Plugin Commands Empty
PostSubject: Plugin Commands   Plugin Commands EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 pm

ChestShop:

- Place a chest
- Place a sign 1 block near the chest (for example, above the chest)
- On the sign, write:
1st line: Will be automatically filled in with your name.
2nd line: The amount you are selling.
3rd line: The price for items you are selling and/or the price for items you are buying.
* You have to have B near buy price (people buy from you), and S near sell price (people sell to you).
* If you have both B and S, separate them with a colon - :
4th line: Item’s Name/ID/Alias
- If you did it correctly you should get a confirmation message.

DisguiseCraft:

Legend: <required> [optional]

/d or /dis or /disguise [mobname] - Disguise as a mob (If no mob is given, the available mobs are listed) {also gives current disguise}
/d baby [mobname] - Disguise as a baby mob (If no mob is given, the current disguise is used)
/d <color> [sheep] - Disguise as a colored sheep
/d charged creeper - Disguise as a charged creeper
/d <tiny/small/big/bigger/massive/godzilla> [slime/magmacube] - Disguise as a specifically-sized slime or magmacube
/d <tamed/aggressive> [wolf] - Disguise as a tamed or aggressive wolf
/d <tabby/tuxedo/siamese> [ocelot] - Disguise as a tabby, tuxedo, or siamese ca
/d <saddled> [pig] - Disguise as a saddled pig
/d <burning> [mobname] - Disguise as a burning form of any mob
/d <librarian/priest/blacksmith/butcher> [villager] - Disguise as a villager with an occupation
/u or /undis or /undisguise - Undisguise yourself

MagicalSpells:

/ms help
/ms spells
/ms craftlist
/ms spelllist

LWC:
/lwc - The LWC command for everything, however aliases are available to make some commands shorter. Type /lwc in-game for more detailed help.
/cprivate - The alias of /lwc create private (or /lwc -c private), it creates a private protection.
/cpassword <password> - The alias of /lwc create password <password>, it creates a passworded protection.
/cpublic - The alias of /lwc create public, it creates a public protection
/cremove - Allows you to remove a protection you own (or if you're an LWC admin, any protection) - you must click on the protection after using /cremove in order to remove it.
/cunlock <password> - Allows you to attempt to gain access to a passworded protection after LWC tells you you attempted to open a password protection.

Factions:

/f help,h,? [page] – Display a help page
/f list,ls *[page] – Show a list of the factions
/f show,who *[faction tag] – Show detailed information on a certain faction
/f map *[on|off] – Show an ascii-art map of the nearby territory. Per default it will render only when you use the command. If you specify on or off you will toggle if the map should render every once in a while.
/f power *[player name] – Show either your own power (if no name is specified) or another player’s power (if a player name is specified, and permission node factions.viewAnyPower is granted)
/f join [faction name] – Join a faction
/f leave – Leave your faction
/f chat,c – Switch faction only chat on and off
/f home – Teleport to the faction homef
/f create [faction tag] – Create a new faction with you as admin
/f desc [desc] – Change the faction description
/f tag [faction tag] – Change the faction tag
/f open – Switch if invitation is required to join
/f invite,inv [player name] – Invite a player
/f deinvite,inv [player name] – Remove a pending invitation
If your faction is closed invitations are required to join the faction.
/f sethome *[faction tag] – Set the faction home (faction tag can only be specified by those with admin bypass permission; otherwise, it’s for your own faction)
/f claim – Claim the land where you are standing
/f claim [faction=your] [radius=1] – Claim the land in a radius around where you are standing
/f autoclaim [faction=your] – Start auto-claiming land as you walk around
/f unclaim, declaim – Unclaim the land where you are standing
The area claimed is a minecraft “chunk”. It is an 16×16 area all the way from bedrock to the sky. If you are claiming territory from another faction you must start at the border. Only faction moderators and admin can do this.
/f owner *[player name] – Set/remove ownership of a 16×16 claimed territory. If a player name is specified, that player will be added or removed from the owner list for the territory. If no player name is specified, it will either set ownership to the player running the command (if no owners are currently set) or completely clear ownership of the territory.
/f ownerlist – View a list of owners for the current area. Only works inside your own faction’s territory.
/f kick [player name] – Kick a player from the faction.
Faction moderators can kick normal players but not eachother. The faction admin can kick moderators though.
/f mod [player name] – Give or revoke moderator rights to one of the members of the faction. You must be faction admin to do this.
/f admin [player name] – Hand over your admin rights to another member. Note that you are really handing it over. You will not be admin for the faction any longer. You will be turned into a moderator, but the new admin could kick you any time.
/f title [player name] *[title] – Set or remove a players title. This serves special meaning. It’s just fun and allows you to “promote” players.
/f noboom – enable/disable explosions inside your faction’s territory; only available to faction admin and faction moderators for peaceful factions (explained further down)
/f ally [faction name]
/f neutral [faction name]
/f enemy [faction name]
/f money b,balance [faction=yours] - show faction bank balance
/f money d,deposit <amount> [faction=yours] - deposit money into faction bank
/f money w,withdraw <amount> [faction=yours] - withdraw money from faction bank
/f money ff <amount> <faction> <faction> - transfer money from faction to faction
/f money fp <amount> <faction> <player> - transfer money from faction to player
/f money pf <amount> <player> <faction> - transfer money from player to faction

This is a list of faction admin ONLY commands they will not work for members.

/f bypass – Enable admin bypass mode: build/destroy anywhere, bypass other normal restrictions
/f chatspy [on/off=flip] - toggle chat spying on/off, where you can see all faction chat messages
/f disband [faction tag] – Disband a faction
/f claim safezone [radius=1] – Unclaim all safezone land
/f claim warzone [radius=1] – Claim land for the warzone
/f claim [faction tag] [radius=1] – Allows admin to claim land for any faction
/f unclaim – Allows admin to unclaim any faction’s land, if they have admin bypass mode enabled (through /f bypass)
/f autoclaim safezone - Auto-claim land for safezone
/f autoclaim warzone – Auto-claim land for the warzone
/f safeunclaimall,safedeclaimall - Unclaim all safezone land
/f warunclaimall,wardeclaimall – Unclaim all warzone land
/f peaceful [faction tag] – Toggle the indicated faction’s “peaceful” status
/f permanent [faction tag] – Set a faction as permanent. Permanent factions are not deleted when they have no members.
/f permanentpower [faction tag] - Sets a factions power to a permanent state.
/f lock *[on|off] – Lock all write stuff
/f saveall,save – Save factions to disk
/f reload *[file] – Reload all data from disk, or only data in specific files (available files: board, conf, factions, players)
/f config [setting] [value] – Change any setting in conf.json directly and immediately. See the Configuration page for more info.
/f version – Which version of this plugin are you using?

Mob Rider:

/mob mount -Toggle mount/umount nearby mob
/mob go <direction> [distance] -Instructs the mob you are riding to start moving in the given direction.If a distance is supplied, it will walk that far and then stop. Valid directions include north, northsouth, south, etc. or abbreviated n, ns, s, etc.
/mob goto <name> -Instructs your mob to go to the specified player name, mob name, npc name or region name (within a configurable distance).
/mob goto <X> <Z> -Mob will go to the specified coordinate
/mob follow <name> -Commands your mob to follow a player, mob or npc.
/mob attack <name> -Commands your mob to move to and attack the given player or mob.
/mob buck -Buck a player riding you
/mob stop -Commands your mob to stop everything it's doing.

Known Issues:
You can't control Ghasts, Slimes, Magma Cubes or Ender Dragons
You'll lose your saddle trying to rid pigs
Back to top Go down
https://thekingdomoflatis.forumotion.com

Plugin Commands
Page 1 of 1