The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIdeas for the server? - Page 2 I_voting_barIdeas for the server? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
Ideas for the server? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIdeas for the server? - Page 2 I_voting_barIdeas for the server? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

Ideas for the server?

Go down 
+13
E_Hos
Nerd_girl1997
its lucy
Filmjolk
mn8321
creeperofcake
Alexecution1
Jamesgo10
Daisy_101
xXdracoMalfoyXx
ParkourSoldier
SparklySpartan
Brad_M_Wool
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mn8321

Ideas for the server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Dwarf City   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Daring the Dwarf City seems like a good idea to me, I thought of some good quests for it to.
Goal: Get the king dwarf 64 coal.
Goal: Get the king dwarf 32 gold and 32 iron.
End Goal: Get the dwarf king 8 emeralds and 8 diamonds.
Prize: You would get a "Dwarven Pick" with Eff4 Unbreaking3 Fortune3 diamond pick, and you would get "Dwarven Armor" which would be iron pro4 armor with a gold pro4 unbreaking 3 helmet.
I think this would be  a good quest.
(Another prize could be a choice of a REALLY GOOD diamond pick, diamond sword, bow, or a set of "Dwarven armor".)
Back to top Go down
daring_u200020

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 am

Also, we have GOT to get some plugin or something that allows teleporting on horses. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
E_Hos

E_Hos

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:01 am

That would be great!
Back to top Go down
Scott200020

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:05 pm

I agree with Filmjolk and others on a race plugin idea...we could be elves or dwarves or orcs or something really fun like that. There could be certain areas of worlds that were accessible by certain races only...that would be SO FUN! Like an Elf City in the woods and a Dwarf City underground, etc, etc. besides, I personally like being unique, so races would add more diversity to the server. Also I hope the PvP world comes up soon because I'm bored and because the other maps are SO FULL I cant go ANYWHERE to build without finding someones faction base or something.

I agree with daring on this, and what if we made it so that certain races have certain abilities that others don't, so you could choose the race that suits you best.
Back to top Go down
Scott200020

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm

daring_u200020 wrote:
Also, we have GOT to get some plugin or something that allows teleporting on horses. PLEASE.

Definitely, I love riding on my horse but i can't ride it too far from home because i can't do /home on my horse and still get my horse back!
Back to top Go down
448joker

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 am

I've been playing a lot of mob arena and i have some suggestions. One would be a button that when u press it text gets sent saying "(your player name) is asking for assistance at the Emerald/Latis Sewers Mob Arena" in like purple or something, but make sure to add a cooldown to eliminate spamming. Another idea is to add a wizardy class to the ma, because i know the server already has that plugin. Also maybe add other classes that cost money like maybe 10$, maybe squires get them for free. One class i could think of would be Paladin, it would have iron armor, gold sword with knockback, and a bunch of healing pots. Or, the Destroyer, diamond armor with thorns , diamond sword, and normal pots. I think there are many other possibilities if u include the magic mod into the arena.
ty for ur time:king: 
also brad, check this out http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/banana-290241/
Back to top Go down
SparklySpartan

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey Guys, Spark here! Well i have an idea for factions. My idea is that we can have multiple faction homes, but you have to pay for the 2nd, 3rd and if you want more you would have to continue paying for each other faction home.
Signed, Sparky
lol! pbj lamabanana 
Back to top Go down
E_Hos

E_Hos

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am

Hey, i think we should add the **AUCTION** plugin
people are always selling this and some times riping them off, this is a easy and save way to sell thing in the community with out the fear of losing money.

~E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the server?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2