The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
Ideas for the server? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
Ideas for the server? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
Ideas for the server? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
Ideas for the server? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
Ideas for the server? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
Ideas for the server? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
Ideas for the server? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
Ideas for the server? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
Ideas for the server? I_vote_lcapIdeas for the server? I_voting_barIdeas for the server? I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
Ideas for the server? I_vote_lcapIdeas for the server? I_voting_barIdeas for the server? I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

Ideas for the server?

Go down 
+13
E_Hos
Nerd_girl1997
its lucy
Filmjolk
mn8321
creeperofcake
Alexecution1
Jamesgo10
Daisy_101
xXdracoMalfoyXx
ParkourSoldier
SparklySpartan
Brad_M_Wool
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brad_M_Wool

Admin

Brad_M_Wool

Ideas for the server? Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:16 am

I am always looking for new ideas and awesome things to add or include into the server and I always love to hear ideas and opinions from players. If anyone has any ideas for the server reply to this post and tell me about them and maybe we can include them into the server if its an awesome idea! I've been thinking lately about adding more ways for players to make money rather than only chest shops and selling items to the kingdom shops if anyone thinks of something let me know. Also, we are going to start playing around with the npc's more and we want to start making quests, so if anyone has ideas for npc quests post a reply and remember we are in medieval fantasy times so think of cool quests that you would like to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SparklySpartan

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 am

Very Happy Ill try to think of something! It would be really cool to add something new.
LOOL i just had to do these 3 things lol! lamabanana pbj
Back to top Go down
ParkourSoldier

PostSubject: ParkourSoldier's first forum post :D   Ideas for the server? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:19 am

Seth said you should add Runecraft, I personally have no idea scratch what that is but Seth sais to ask you about it
Back to top Go down
xXdracoMalfoyXx
xXdracoMalfoyXx

PostSubject: Quest Ideas   Ideas for the server? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 am

well how about one where you have to fight the ancient pharaoh of Egypt? or quests that take players to player built towns. Also I've been thinking about how awesome it would be if there was an underwater city on the server. But that is just me. what to y'all think about that?
Back to top Go down
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 pm

xXdracoMalfoyXx wrote:
well how about one where you have to fight the ancient pharaoh of Egypt? or quests that take players to player built towns. Also I've been thinking about how awesome it would be if there was an underwater city on the server. But that is just me. what to y'all think about that?

Some quest storyline suggestions would be cool. Quests that have maybe 2 or 3 tasks in them. For example do task 1 first, then task 2, then task 3... and end up at goal. But with a roleplay/storyline in them. We would love to hear your Quest ideas!!

~Daisy flower
Back to top Go down
xXdracoMalfoyXx
xXdracoMalfoyXx

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:09 am

hmm well i will try to come up with some ideas for quests then. farao
Back to top Go down
Jamesgo10

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 pm

We could have a big farm with the crops and animals for the server so everyone is welcome and (if there is a thing for them) have the npcs work in there with the wheat and plants(if there is) or a shop they can take care of. It could use villagers for the trading area like you could trade sugar cane for food so to support the farm really and to feed people if they don't have money or a farm
Back to top Go down
xXdracoMalfoyXx
xXdracoMalfoyXx

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 am

oooo i like that idea James What a Face
Back to top Go down
Alexecution1

PostSubject: So we don't have to worry about hackers. Also, other cool plugins and stuff.   Ideas for the server? EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Theres a plugin called Anti-cheat, it restrict hackers from hacking, and notifies the owners of it.

Also theres a cool plugin called carz, check it out.

There can be a system of different ranks,ex:

famous citizen-$20000 (IGM)
-Acces to some kind of vip lounge.
-can disguise as notch
-has title in name

the vip lounge can be a chunk with a mine of double ores or something like that, not game changing, but adds a point to save up money. There can be like 4 new classes or something.

Thats all for now, if i think of any good plugins i'll write about them, because this server is awesome.

Back to top Go down
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:05 pm

We'll take a look at anti-cheat, but carz.....? Wouldn't that be a little modern. We need to keep the builds and plugins along an old world/ancient civilization kind of theme.

~Daisy flower 
Back to top Go down
Alexecution1

PostSubject: Thank you   Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm

OK, thank you, its always a pleasure to help!Smile 
Back to top Go down
creeperofcake

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Brad_M_Wool wrote:
I am always looking for new ideas and awesome things to add or include into the server and I always love to hear ideas and opinions from players. If anyone has any ideas for the server reply to this post and tell me about them and maybe we can include them into the server if its an awesome idea! I've been thinking lately about adding more ways for players to make money rather than only chest shops and selling items to the kingdom shops if anyone thinks of something let me know. Also, we are going to start playing around with the npc's more and we want to start making quests, so if anyone has ideas for npc quests post a reply and remember we are in medieval fantasy times so think of cool quests that you would like to do Very Happy

P.S. will help newcommers  
So brad i think that would be a great idea and a have 1 quest in mind >Very Happy, I was thinking it could be a multiplayer quest and there would mad wizard/gient who you were trying to sly to bring back your name as prince/prinsses  when you were framed for murder for the king pbj Razz and you were sentenced to fight the gient to prove your inasence but there is a long jerrny inhead of of you so you have to talk to the cassul gards to gine you rags (leather armor) and a chipped  dagger (stone sword) P.S. players sapost to stat from scrach. and 5 apples and 64 nugets (money with merchants Question ) so you keep going on till little by little with side quests to inbrove armor and weapons and getting more nuggets  unlocking new shops with better gear and weapons till you fase..... I'm going to stop here because if your going to use it i was going to put puzzles in and clues and i don't want to give it away brad abby daisy plz contact back

from #1 latis lover creeperofcake I love you Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy king queen queen lol! lamabanana pbj pbj lamabanana
Back to top Go down
Alexecution1

PostSubject: More interesting plugins!   Ideas for the server? EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Here are some medieval styled plugins.

So if you can, please check them out.

RPG Items

Dwarfcraft

Sorry that i can't post the link, i haven been on the forums for a week yet :/

The dwarfcraft plugin is pretty big, so you probably won't end up using it, but i wrote it down just so you know about it.

your  #0.1 Latis fan -Alexecution1 queen
Back to top Go down
mn8321

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:58 pm

I once played a server with an awesome minigame. The person who made it, I would like to give credit to him, is TheBigNast, here are the details of the game:

Where: a piece of land, an island, surrounded by bedrock.
Objective: get through ten waves of mobs, the last wave includes a boss, preferably the wither boss
Rules: at night mobs will spawn, you have to be on the surface, not in the air or underground, the land has to have resources like diamonds iron etc, or it can be natural
Rewards: if u kill all the mobs of a round before sunrise, which is when they will be butchered, you get a reward which the person, an admin will decide
An admin has to be on to let people play this.
Also a spectating area would be nice.
I hope people will like this game.

Back to top Go down
Filmjolk

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:30 am

A giant bazaar/market in the desert, GIANT. Should have specific sections and sub sections, everything planned out to optimize shopping Wink
People would get added to the market area when they open shops and can edit anything in the market.  Of course it would be just as bannable to grief in this mrket are aas anywher eelse.
Also, please reduce the chest shop creation price to $0 or something similar xD

Maybe next building competition could be arabian nights Smile

Last edited by Filmjolk on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mn8321

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:09 pm

I agree with Film about lowering chest shop prices, way too expensive, and the market idea sounds great!
Back to top Go down
its lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:56 am

Hi every one what about some new swords or armor plugin maybay.
Back to top Go down
Filmjolk

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 am

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/thewalls/
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/thewallsnerds/

"Any plugin that modifies damage amounts by applying more or less damage, such as MCMMO can sometimes cause issues. "

OOH and sign shop!! it's chest shop on steroids.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/signshop/
"Can convert ChestShop signs to SignShop format by just punching them with redstone"

Keeping items on death. If you don't want people to keep all their items you can set a % of their items that will be dropped/kept and/or deleted LOL.

Here is the other race plugin btw.
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/races/

Last edited by Filmjolk on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd_girl1997

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Daring and i talked about trying to get TP and /back on the server a few days ago and we think that at least Tp would make things alot easier. and i thought that /back would be useful because i always seem to die when im really far away from my house and i lose all my stuff in a cave far away. Razz 

Last edited by Nerd_girl1997 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
its lucy

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 am

Race race race plugin please please please xd but please
Back to top Go down
E_Hos

E_Hos

PostSubject: Kit Starter   Ideas for the server? EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:24 pm

latis should have a /kit Starter
that gives you iron armor and tools
Back to top Go down
mark-hos

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:05 am

E_Hos wrote:
latis should have a /kit Starter
that gives you iron armor and tools
i agree afro
Back to top Go down
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Ok, let me answer as many of these requests as possible.

No, no kits. We start players with $1000. They can purchase items or do quests to get items. It's a survival server. We need to be surviving.

About /back... same thing kinda. It's survival. If you venture too far from your home you should think twice about what you bring with you. And if you are mining far away do /home every once in awhile to drop your inventory and store it. Losing items from being killed by mobs is part of the game. I would say that's an excellent game!

About /tp....we may consider some other forms of travel to make it a little easier to reach each other, but never anything that just allows you /tp around all over the place.

~Daisy flower 

Back to top Go down
Nerd_girl1997

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 pm

also i just read that you guys thought about more quests? i think a wizardy sorta quest could be cool, and you can use a Magic Spell plugin and we have to go through the wizard quests and then learn the spells and maybe have a new "wizard" title. sorta like a Merlin kinda thing, since this is a medieval server. and people that do everything to become a "wizard" canuse the spells. Razz 
Back to top Go down
daring_u200020

PostSubject: Race plugins   Ideas for the server? EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:57 pm

I agree with Filmjolk and others on a race plugin idea...we could be elves or dwarves or orcs or something really fun like that. There could be certain areas of worlds that were accessible by certain races only...that would be SO FUN! Very Happy Like an Elf City in the woods and a Dwarf City underground, etc, etc. besides, I personally like being unique, so races would add more diversity to the server. Also I hope the PvP world comes up soon because I'm bored and because the other maps are SO FULL Sad I cant go ANYWHERE to build without finding someones faction base or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for the server?   Ideas for the server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas for the server?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next