The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
Villages Plugin commands and some important info I_vote_lcapVillages Plugin commands and some important info I_voting_barVillages Plugin commands and some important info I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
Villages Plugin commands and some important info I_vote_lcapVillages Plugin commands and some important info I_voting_barVillages Plugin commands and some important info I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

Villages Plugin commands and some important info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

Villages Plugin commands and some important info Empty
PostSubject: Villages Plugin commands and some important info   Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 pm

The Villages Plugin has been added to the server. Please be aware it will cost $500 (the config was set to $1000, we lowered it) to create a Village and your village will be taxed every 24 hours. Tax rate is calculated by the number of players in your village. Each Village can have a Mayor. As a Mayor of a Village you may set plots (and the price for them) to sell to members of your Village. Each Village has a Bank account that you can deposit or withdraw from. A claimed area for a Village is automatically protected against anyone not belonging to that village. Tnt has been set to be denied in any Village claimed plot.

Here is a link for commands for the Villages plugin:
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/villages/pages/commands/

If you randomly create a Village without first reading any info about how it works, you will NOT be reimbursed!

~Daisy flower

Also, do not claim land that is already claimed as Faction land. Villagers plugin is meant to replace Factions. Since the Factions plugin will be removed eventually in all but the Forsaken world, you should unclaim Faction land first, then claim the land for your Village. Claiming land for a Village, claims the chunk, the same as Factions.
Back to top Go down
Trgomg

Trgomg

Villages Plugin commands and some important info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villages Plugin commands and some important info   Villages Plugin commands and some important info EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 am

When will the faction plugin be deleted? I need to know so that I can disband on time. I wouldn't want to be factionles. Lol
Back to top Go down

Villages Plugin commands and some important info
Page 1 of 1