The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? I_vote_lcap[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? I_voting_bar[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? I_vote_lcap[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? I_voting_bar[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lmfcanada

[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin?   [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:34 am

Hey so for the while I've been on Latis I've noticed one thing that seems to be extremely difficult; gaining the money as a faction owner to buy more land. Now, I know that hypothetically I should be getting my members to donate to the faction to make it easier on everyone, which I have, however as the price of land increases the amount I'm able to buy decreases greatly.

So I'm making a suggestion, suggesting the server get the jobs plugin. This plugin allows players to join a set amount of jobs (set in config) and would give them money for doing things related to that job (i.e. a miner would gain money for mining diamonds).

I think this plugin would really allow for both the server economy to grow, as well as the factions.

(Tried to include links but because I'm a new member can't.. name is "Jobs" when searched on bukkit)
Back to top Go down
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin?   [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

We will look into the jobs plugin. The only problem I can see, with 40 plus plugins running in the server, is that there is a possibility of a conflicit with one of them.

Are you referring to this plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jobs/ ? or another one?

Also we do have the Quester plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/quester/ already installed in the server, which can be used to create jobs that can be either given out by NPCs or assigned to signs, which the player would then click and "take the job". The plugin would be configured to pay out a cash reward (salary) when the quest was completed. The Quest or Job could be set to only be able to repeatable every 24 hours or whatever we chose.

Thanks for the suggestion
~Daisy flower
Back to top Go down
lmfcanada

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin?   [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Yes it is and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin?   [Suggestion] Jobs Plugin? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Jobs Plugin?
Page 1 of 1