The Kingdom of Latis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel to a land of myth and adventure.

Home  Main Website  Latest images  Search  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» quester maker
To Royals: Donation Question EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:02 am by ozm8ey

» It my birthday
To Royals: Donation Question EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:27 pm by How92

» A new challenger approaches.
To Royals: Donation Question EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm by Komorga

» Citizen Requests
To Royals: Donation Question EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:58 pm by shadowninja1000

» I decided i would make a statue of myself
To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 pm by kingsteven0809

» Royals Statues
To Royals: Donation Question EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:17 pm by E_Hos

» Duping glitch
To Royals: Donation Question EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm by Trgomg

» Ideas for the server?
To Royals: Donation Question EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 am by E_Hos

» Help Im stuck...
To Royals: Donation Question EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:32 am by E_Hos

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posters
Daisy_101
To Royals: Donation Question I_vote_lcapTo Royals: Donation Question I_voting_barTo Royals: Donation Question I_vote_rcap 
dodsonskan
To Royals: Donation Question I_vote_lcapTo Royals: Donation Question I_voting_barTo Royals: Donation Question I_vote_rcap 
E_Hos
Brad_M_Wool
xXdracoMalfoyXx
Filmjolk
SparklySpartan
person4949
Trgomg
daring_u200020
Most Viewed Topics
This Forum
Ideas for the server?
Citizen Requests
Textures in the making
John smith texture pack with latis wools
Texturepack
Moving Day!
Mob Rider Plugin Added!!
Plugin Commands
Tree log texture change?

To Royals: Donation Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daring_u200020

To Royals: Donation Question Empty
PostSubject: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

So, I am considering donating. This has been one of the best servers I've ever visited, and I'm positive I'll be on this server for a long time. So I checked out the donation page on the website, and I noticed that you could donate to have your very own NPC! I was super excited...and then I saw that it was only for thirty days.
Now, I have a strange pet peeve, I guess you could call it. I definitely do NOT enjoy "borrowing" things from people. If I'm gonna bother donating, I would like to own the NPC. So here's my question(s):
Would you be willing to make an exception for this in my case and allow me to have my own permanent NPC for donating extra, and if so, how much money would I have to donate for this extra special privilege?
If not, please at least give me your reason for refusing. I wouldn't be surprised if it would be too difficult, or that you think it would make other players jealous, but let me remind you I am quite willing to donate much more money than for the 30-day-only NPC.
Back to top Go down
xXdracoMalfoyXx
xXdracoMalfoyXx

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:50 pm

What makes you different from me??? Or anyone else on the server? I'm sure everyone would like to have a permanent NPC but the thin with donating is that it helps keep the server going and not put financial pressure on the royals.
Back to top Go down
daring_u200020

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Nothing! It was a simple question. I was just curious as to WHY it was only for 30 days and if they would be WILLING to make an exception. I'm not demanding anything, I'm not saying I deserve to be treated differently than anyone else. If it came across that way I'm really sorry! Sad
As for donating simply to keep the server going and pressure off the Royals, I'm still in school and I don't have much money, or a means of earning it (I'm sorry but my family isn't exactly rich and my parents can't afford to pay us money for chores), so I can't give the Royals much money. Besides, they're total strangers! How do I know what they're doing with the money I give them? I donated to a server once, only to learn that it was going down because the server owner had given all the donators' money to another server so he could be an Admin!! Besides, it looks to me almost as if this server could pretty much run on your donations alone! Smile
You do have a good point, though. Smile Maybe if I paid monthly to keep my NPC, it would be fair?
Back to top Go down
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:06 pm

A personal NPC does not affect the quality of your gameplay on this server. So you are not losing anything by not having one. It is a special thank you to donators, should they choose to take it.

There is also a donation option that is for $4 per month to have just an NPC.

~Daisy flower
Back to top Go down
daring_u200020

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:40 pm

I know it doesn't affect my gameplay, but it adds to the fun, and frankly I've just been bored on the server recently. I have everything I could possibly want already...I have full enchanted diamond armor and tools, a good-sized faction with a nice faction home, I live in a nice little farm with my friends' houses nearby. I wanted something special that could "spice up" my gameplay a little, but not just for one month. So let me get this straight: Can I keep the same NPC for more than one month if I donate $4 monthly, or not?
Back to top Go down
Daisy_101

Admin

Daisy_101

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Yes, you may keep your same NPC if you donate $4 per month.

~Daisy flower
Back to top Go down
daring_u200020

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Very Happy you will be receiving my money shortly. Now...what to name him? Razz
Back to top Go down
lmfcanada

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Frank. You should name him Frank.
Back to top Go down
daring_u200020

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Lol...I'm looking for a name that has a good skin too. I think imma call him Timothy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Royals: Donation Question   To Royals: Donation Question Empty

Back to top Go down

To Royals: Donation Question
Page 1 of 1